I don’t know whose brilliant idea it was to make rubber duckies of pop culture characters, but I could probably kiss them.
Tubbz have been a cute little addition to collections for some time now. I myself would kill to have the Destiny 2 Lord Shaxx one. Thankfully, we’ll all be getting tub toys from our fave franchise soon.
Open for preorder now are four different Tubbz Resident Evil figures: Chris, Jill, Claire, and Leon. Each will come with a collectible tub case. These little quackers are official Resi merch, folks.
It doesn’t get much better than that, to be honest.
Specs from Numskull’s Listing
- Official Resident Evil merchandise.
- Designed and engineered by Numskull Designs.
- TUBBZ â€“ your favourite video game, movie, TV show, and comic book characters come to life as cosplaying ducks.
- Collect them all â€“ 4 to collect in the Resident Evil Tubbz range.
- Display box â€“ comes in a collectorâ€™s bathtub display box, featuring the Resident Evil logo and the ability to stack on top of other Tubbz.
- Premium collectibles â€“ highly detailed features and made from high-quality PVC.
- Approximately 9cm (3.54â€ť) tall when outside of tub display stand (some may vary).
The ducks are up for preorder now for $12.99 USD and are expected to ship late April/early May. You can get yours here.
Go get one. Seriously. They’re adorable.